At C3 American Exteriors, our customers are most important to us. We value our customers first and foremost and do whatever we can to keep them happy and secure. This is why we offer free consultations and inspections. We do not want to charge until there is actually a full service being provided. We will always take the time to make you feel heard and answer any and all questions you have.
So, what is the C3 secret to satisfying our customers? What sets us apart from other roofing companies?
- A professionally trained and very experienced team
- Roofing contractors who are certified by leading manufacturers (such as CertainTeed and GAF)
- 50+ years of combined experienced in our industry
We follow five foundational principles. They are:
- Honesty and integrity- We believe that honesty and being truthful is essential to running a good business. We will always be honest and upfront with you about everything and will treat you as we would hope to be treated. Positivity is incredibly important to us, and we believe that without honesty, success is short lived.
- Gratitude- We are grateful for our customers. We are thankful for our team. We express gratitude for all opportunities and never take anything for granted. We are where we are because of our amazing customers and our team and we recognize just how lucky we are. People should always feel appreciated and we want you to know that you are.
- Enriching the lives of others- We do what we do to enrich the lives of others. We care about our customers and aim to better their lives and hold them up. We focus on three specific questions when it comes to our customers:
- How does it benefit our customers?
- How much value will our customers receive?
- How have we provided an enriching experience?
- Accountability- We hold ourselves accountable at all times. Without accountability, we are not reaching our greatest potential. We will always right every wrong and do what we can to fix any problem. Accountability helps us grow and learn for each future endeavor.
- Coordinated and cooperative effort- We are a team. We work together to create the best experiences for our customers. We always make sure to work as one instead of divided. From owners to employees, we are all equal and an essential part of the equation.
As always, please call us with any questions you have and we would be happy to answer them for you!