How Homeowners Are Saving an Average Of $13,000 On Their New Roof
Pennsylvania, My Hometown, Being Ravaged by Bad Storms
Hi, I’m Carnie Fryfogle, CEO of C3 American Exteriors. I was born and raised in Hanover, Pennsylvania and the extreme number of bad storms sweeping across our state is as bad as I’ve seen in quite a while. Hail, high winds and heavy rains have left many Pennsylvania homeowners with damage to their roof. And in most cases, THEY HAVE NO IDEA until it’s too late.
Homeowners Are Saving an Average Of $13,000 On Their New Roof
We want to prevent damage that may look insignificant to you as this can escalate into potential, major problems quickly. Currently, we are providing a RECORD number of Pennsylvania homeowners with maximum insurance $$$$’s, $13,000 on average, and minimal out-of-pocket expenses to upgrade their roofing systems.
The Brilliant Way to Get a New Roof for Only the Cost of Your Deductible
I’d like YOU to be the next homeowner to save on average $13,000 on a new roof and only be responsible for the cost of your deductible. The process is very easy:
- You pick up the phone to call us.
- We pass your call on to one of our highly trained C3 experts to call you back quickly.
- They’ll schedule a convenient time to meet you at your home.
- Our C3 expert will provide a detailed, thorough, free assessment of your roof to determine damage. The slightest damage to your roof, no matter how minor or insignificant, can escalate into potential, major problems quickly. So, it’s vital we diagnose the problem and help you resolve it as quickly as possible.
- Once we diagnose the problem, our C3 trained expert will work closely with you and the insurance adjuster to maximize your insurance claim and minimize your out of pocket expense to upgrade your roofing system.
Look forward to helping you keep your house safe and secure!
Call us at 717-634-4026 or fill out our online form for your FREE inspection and evaluation of your roofing system now and remember, “We’re on Call for You!”