In our last blog, we discussed the best questions to ask a roofer when deciding who to use for your project. In this blog, we will be looking at four more important questions that you should ask a possible contractor. The more you learn about the company that might be working on your home, the better. Let’s checkout another four questions to ask a roofer:
- What is your turnaround time?
- It is important to learn the average turnaround time when it comes to roofing and other projects on your home. You will want to ensure that the length of time will not interfere with your everyday life. At C3 American Exteriors, we work efficiently to finish projects, allowing us to complete work on houses all over Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Fast turnaround time, along with thorough and quality work, is important when it comes to roofing.
- What is your workmanship warranty?
- A workmanship warranty ensures that you are covered if something goes wrong during a project to your home. It can also sometimes cover you for a certain amount of time after the project is finished. You will want to make sure any wroofer has this to keep you protected financially.
- Do you install high quality materials?
- This might seem like an obvious question, but it is an essential one. What kind of materials are being used on your home? Where is your money going? Will the materials hold up well over time? Will they last the expected lifespan?
- What are your payment options?
- Different companies offer specific payment options. Whether you are looking to finance or pay with cash or check, you will want to find a roofing company that can work with your needs.
Any good company should happily answer your questions thoroughly. As always, we love to answer any questions you have, so give us a call!