We are nearing the New Year! Can you believe 2021 is already coming to a close?
As we approach 2022, many people are beginning to think about their New Year’s resolutions. These resolutions are fun to set, but typically, they are rather similar year after year.
So many focus on weight loss, healthy eating, exercise, and so much more. While we think these are amazing resolutions that you should absolutely focus on to take care of you, we like to also encourage you to set a resolution for your home.
That’s right. As strange as it might seem, having a New Year’s resolution for your house can actually help to keep you on track when it comes to keeping it in great condition.
Last year, we called these resolutions, Roof Year’s Resolutions, but this year, we want to encourage you to make a resolution for any part of your home that you would like to. You might even set a resolution for your house as a whole.
Let’s take a look at some possible New Year’s Resolutions that you might have for your home:
- Sticking to yearly inspections (for your roof, fireplace, etc.)
- Using less energy
- Always checking your roof after a storm
- Keeping your home clean
- Keeping your roof
- Having any possible damage to your home checked out immediately (especially after storms)
- Having broken shingles replaced immediately
- Checking your gutters for clogs on a regular basis (and keeping them clean)
- Having any maintenance needed taken care of as soon as possible
- Making replacements or updates if they are needed
No matter what resolution(s) you choose for your home, just know that we are always here to help you stick to them. As always, we are happy to answer any questions you have.